Corrections from Brochure to be aware of:
Pages 5 & 61 say Guest Lunch tickets are $35.77. Sadly this is incorrect. They are $39.71 as listed on the registration page 58.
On the Registration Form, it says Full Week Retreat Table price is $56 / $74.67; that should say $56 / $80. The full price is incorrect, but the price after the discount is correct.
General Registration information:
- You can download the brochure from the Home page, or Click Here
- Fill out the attendee form first! click here Then remember to add the Quilt Fest Registration to your cart as your first purchase.
- For your convenience, Classes, Lecture/Luncheons and Retreat tables can be found at the bottom of this page. They are also on separate pages, with links on the Home Page. You can put items from all the pages into the same cart for checkout.
- You cannot purchase a class or retreat table for another person. Each person needs to register and then purchase their own.
To purchase a class:
- When registering for any class, retreat room table or lecture/luncheon you must purchase the Quilt Fest Registration. (You select Quilt Fest Registration like a class, the first one listed.) This is a one time, non-refundable fee of $25.
- Click on the Classes & Lectures (below) and click on the class title you would like to purchase. You will be taken to that class description page. Classes are in order by day of week first, then by class number. Lecture/Luncheons and Retreat Tables and are listed after the Classes.
- On each class description page will be an "Add to Cart" button. Click on the "Add to Cart" button to purchase the class, Lecture/luncheon or backstage table. If there is no "Add to Cart" button, re-read the name of the class. It may be full already. :(
- If the class is full you will not be able to add it to your cart.
- After selecting all the classes you want, (remember opening gala, lecture/luncheons and retreat room tables, too), then go to the cart check out (the cart will be on the top right side of any page you are on). Click on "Proceed to Checkout."
- MEMBERS: Click on the "Enter Coupon" line that is in your cart. It is at the bottom of the page, under the big green "Secure Checkout" button. Enter the Code your were emailed, and remember it is case sensitive. If you do not have the code please contact the Utah Quilt Guild Membership Chairman at Membership@UtahQuiltGuild.org. Only current members will receive the code. This code is what gives you 30% off all Quilt Fest classes, Lecture Luncheons and Backstage table prices. Do not share your code. Those using a non-valid code will lose their spot in the class, and will need to pay the non-guild member prices. Join the guild before Quilt Fest Registration to avoid this problem.
- Continue to follow the directions to pay for the Class, Lecture/Luncheons or Retreat Table. We accept VISA and MasterCard. When checking out you are on the bank's very secure website. The Guild does not receive this information.
- You can ADD Classes at any time but to Cancel a class you will need to contact the Quilt Fest Registrar at QuiltFestRegistrar@UtahQuiltGuild.org (you will not receive a refund if you cancel after 9/6/19).