Rules of the Quilt Fest Quilt Show
1. All quilts entered in this show must be red and white. (Red is anything from deepest burgundy to the lightest shade of red. White is anything from pure white to cream.)
Color applies to both fabric and quilting.
2. Quilts for the Viewers’ Choice Show must have been completed in the past three years and be in excellent condition.
3. Vintage Quilts will be in a special section of the show for display only.
4. Quilts of all sizes will be welcome. We will happily accept anything from miniature to 96”x96”.
5. Tied or purchased quilts will not be accepted.
6. Place your quilt in its own roomy disposable bag – no sharing or no tight fits please.
7. Your name, address and phone number must be clearly written on the outside of the bag and on each quilt. (This may be the entry form if it is attached to the back of the
quilt.) Each item must have a label.
8. A quilt-maker may enter more than one quilt.
9. Each quilt must have an entry form attached to the back of the quilt. Please keep a copy to be used to pick up your quilt.
10. Only the person designated to pick up the quilt listed on the entry form will be able to pick up the quilt after the show on Saturday, September 23,2017.
Pick up will begin at 3:00 PM. No one will be allowed to take a quilt until that time.
11. YOUTH QUILTS may be any color—Youth must be under 19 years old prior to September 17, 2017.
ENTRY FORMS: All entry paper work of the quilt must be submitted by midnight on September 3, 2017at utahquiltguild.org
NO PHOTOGRAPH IS NEEDED.
Youth Quilts for Quilt Fest will also use this entry form. Youth Quilts can be any color.