The 2024 UFO (or lower your IQ) Challenge Is On!
You will find the form for entering the 2024 UFO challenge on the web-site or in the Beeline in November 2023. You may submit your list at any time, but you can only submit completed quilts in the month after your list has been submitted to Leanna. If you submitted a list for a previous year, you can add on to that one/send in a new one
3 rewards are possible:
- The first and most important is the personal satisfaction that comes from being a finisher.
- The second is a $20 drawing each month of completed projects turned in.
- The third and final is $150 to a lucky overall winner to be drawn and announced at Quilt Fest 2024.
The Twist?? Extra tickets in the drawing if you have more than 3 or more items to check off to complete your quilt! That means - for every 3 items you do to get that top completed - you will get 2 extra tickets (assuming that you have already purchased the fabric) So each COMPLETED top will be worth at least 3 tickets in the drawing!! Can I get a "WOOT-WOOT"?!!
NEW FOR 2023/24 - EVERYONE WHO SENDS A FORM IN WILL GET 3 TICKETS IN THE OVERALL DRAWING
We look forward to see who wins prizes this following year.
- Once you have sent in the UFO Challenge form via snail mail (2970 S Whites Way, Magna UT 84044 or email IQchallengeUQG@gmail.com), make sure to keep a copy for yourself
- Completed UFOs may not be submitted after August 10, 2024
- Send a photo of your completed UFOs and description or name to me each month that you complete one of more of your UFOs. Snail mail or email completions must be received no later than the last day of the following month to be included in the previous month's drawing. The winner will be announced in the next Beeline. Example: January's finished UFOs will be announced in March's beeline.
4. Grand prize winner ($150) for the challenge will be drawn at the Saturday 2024 Quilt Fest luncheon. Each completed UFO will be entered to win the grand prize.
In order to win the monthly/overall prize you must be a member of UQG.
Enjoy the process and HAVE FUN!
Any questions or clarifications on the guidelines or how to submit, please email (email@example.com) or call/text Leanna Stauffer 801-548-0824